It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I set the column width of page properties report?

I am trying to compare different page property reports on one page. However, due to column width differences, they are not aligned.

How can I set the column width on a page property report?

3 answers

This is excellent - Thank you!

@Dmitry_Ree, can you help me.
I have the next code of my page. Where I should put this style code and how I should change it for my example if I need set up width of Description column equal 250px.

Снимок экрана 2018-10-02 в 17.33.11.png

Artem, the style code above is embedded using the html macro which needs to be enabled by your administrator as it is disabled be default for security reasons.

@Dmitry Ree I have the HTML Macro enabled but I cannot figure out how to get this to work.  Presumably I put your code in an HTML macro window on the same page as the page properties report?  How do I reference the columns in my page properties report?  I want to adjust the width of the second column in my page properties report.  I tried the code in the below screenshot, but it didn't work.  Can anyone help please?

Column Width.JPG

@Dorian_Workman try this

<style>
table:first-of-type td.confluenceId {
border: none;
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(3)
{
 min-width:300px
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(4)
{
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(5)
{
}
</style>
Like # people like this

@Dorian_Workman try adding the td tag for columns. You can inspect DOM elements through Chrome Dev Tools.

Hi. I posted a similar question. If any of you are able to assist, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-set-the-column-width-of-page-properties-report-follow/qaq-p/1148140

0 votes

Hi Sanjana,

There is a feature request asking to be able to set the column widths for Page Properties Report Macro, that you're welcome to vote on and follow:

If you're on Server, you may be able to control the column width using the code mentioned in this Community comment as well as trying to go in with the Source Editor plugin later and specifying it there.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Hi guys,

Does the above solution work if we have the HTML comment macro using the Marco Toolbox on Confluence Cloud?

<style>table:first-of-type td.confluenceId {
border: none;
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(3)
{
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(4)
{
}
table.aui.metadata-summary-macro Th:nth-child(5)
{
}</style>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

67 views 3 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you