Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I restrict user access to a part of the page\section?

EugeneRozin August 18, 2014

I have a space for the API documentation and most part of it should be available for external users. However I want to have a section for each API available only for my team. I do not want to have this info in separate space because I want to support the documentation in one place.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2014

Hi Eugene,

Try show-if! :) It is free and work well :)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.visibility

Here are many macros like show-if. Everything inside is show only to users which are you set.

0 votes
Branno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2014

Howdy Eugene!

You can setup this using Page Restrictions. These restrictions will have to be implemented on a page by page basis, but it will ensure only certain groups can see these pages.

Cheers,

Stephen Brannen | Confluence Support

EugeneRozin August 18, 2014

But I want different restrictions for information on one page not on different pages

Branno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2014

This functionality is not built into Confluence, and would require a plugin to achieve. You might want to check marketplace.atlassian.comto see if something there works like this.

Regards,

Stephen Brannen | Confluence Support

Alex Kolesnik January 10, 2020

What a useless answer, Branno! Shame on you

Like Siem_POC likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events