Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I restore data from documents in deleted instance

Artur_Haloart March 22, 2021

Hi! I created a ticket in support desk, and they told me to write my issue here. My issue is - is it possible to get any data from deleted instance "haloart-test.atlassian.net"? The support desk said to me, that the data can be restored, but only: "after you have been unsubscribed, Atlassian retains your data for 15 days (for evaluation sites) or 60 days (for paid subscription sites)", but I don't know when they deleted my insance and even more I don't know why they told me write my issue here, but ok i will follow instructions

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

@Artur_Haloart Welcome to community. What you posted is correct.  Are you the account owner for that instance?  If so I would just request it be restored.  If it has been past the duration specified then they will not be able to recover it.  Atlassian sends emails out prior to deletion and the day of deletion to let you know when an inactive account will be deleted.  My guess is that you had a free account and that it was deleted due to inactivity.  If you had a paid account and stopped paying then they would have sent you deletion emails as well and this would occur after you canceled your subscription.  Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events