How can I remove a blank page at the beginning, when export to PDF?

Dan Hoffmann September 30, 2020

How can I remove a blank page at the beginning, when export to PDF?

If i generate a PDF, Confluence always add a blank page at the beginning 

How to get rid of it?

Edit: Even when i exclude the first page in custom.

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Hoffmann October 1, 2020

I found the solution by my self!

Mischa Reolon November 12, 2020

Dear Dan,

I experience the same problem in our Confluence.

Do you remember how you solved that problem?

Thanks for your help!

All the best

Mischa

Patrycja Wołoszyn January 28, 2021

@Dan Hoffmann could you share your resolution for this issue?

Dan Hoffmann March 16, 2021

@Patrycja Wołoszyn @Mischa Reolon Yes it was easy, so if you have a pdf to print out, there are these page option: (print all) or (print customize) something like that, you go to customize and click all the pages out that are blank and it will print only the pages with text or whatever. 

This was the solution for me

Patrycja Wołoszyn March 16, 2021

@Dan Hoffmann thank you for sharing this, but I guess it's working only if you print pdf from your browser. I have this blank page issue when I use Space tools-> Content tools-> Export-> PDF-> Normal or custom. The only customization in this tool is to select pages to be printed. There is no way to unclick blank pages, as there are only page headers listed.
Normally, there is a table of contents on the first page of PDF, but when I hide it (as described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customize-exports-to-pdf-190480945.html ) I have a blank page as a result, instead of page content.
Of course I contacted Atlassian Support about this issue, but we still didn't find solution for this blank page when TOC is hidden.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events