How can I recieve email notifications from confluence again?

Nejra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2020

Hello,

I used to recieve email notifications from new content, but now even if I follow some pages I don´t receive any emails.

I compared all the settings with my colleagues who receive the notifications, but unfortunately, I couldn´t find any differences.

Could you please assist?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

Hello @Nejra , did you check your profile settings?

Goto profile icon (on top right corner) --> Settings --> Email --> Check if you have "AutoWatch" and other email settings enabled as per your need.  You can also goto Watches and see all the pages you are currently watching.

Nejra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2020

Hello @Sachin ,

Thank you for reaching out! I checked my settings, and "AutoWatch" is enabled. There are also several pages that I follow in "Watches" but I still don´t receive notification emails.

A colleague of mine had the same issue and she received the following response from a community member:

"Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There was a block on our side since we got below error while trying to deliver emails to your address (the same one used here):550: 550 5.2.0 No such mailbox

I have now removed the block on our side. However, please notice that if the original issue is not solved the block will be added again.

Can you kindly check if you are now able to receive notifications and let me know?
Cheers,"

Maybe this can help in solving the issue on my side as well?

I would appreciate if you could have a look into my account and check if there is a block.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best,

Nejra

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2020

Hello @Nejra , only Atlassian team can resolve this issue for you from there end. I would suggest you to contact Atlassian support team for help. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events