How can I move the LIKE option to the top of the page?

I would like to have the new option LIKE/INLIKE on top of the page below the page name and not below the body.

Is this possible?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Fabian,

Try something like this:

<script>
  AJS.toInit(function(){
    AJS.$('#content').before(AJS.$('#likes-section'));
  });
</script>

Thanks Jobin, I tried to a global level with HTML and then space specific adding the code inside the html macro and inside the documentation theme configuration.

https://www.vxvista.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65668419

it works great!

Thanks!

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Fabian,

Currently it's not possible to controll where the LIKE button in Confluence is displayed.

Depening if you use something like a custom-theme for Confluence you might be able to change it yourself (by changing the templates) but for a plain-vanilla installation of Confluence it's not.

You could always do a feature request at http://jira.atlassian.com

Cheers,
Stefan

I am using Documentation Theme, I was able to change the location of the metadata by adding this code into the head html. I was hopping to do the same with the LIKE plugin :)

<script>
  AJS.toInit(function(){
    AJS.$('body.theme-documentation .page-metadata').prependTo('#labels-section');
  });
</script>

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

141 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you