How can I make sure all pages/changes are reviewed by some one else?

Oleg August 13, 2019

I'm trying to make sure the documentation is written in an understandable way. In order to do that, I need some kind of way to make sure that each page (or change) is reviewed by another person. How can I do that? 

Important: I do not want to hide page until its get reviewed, the review process can happen after the page has been published.

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2019

Hi @Oleg there are a number of apps that enable a page review process.  Some are very sophisticated.  You can see them on the Atlassian Marketplace here.

Aside from using an app, you may want to adopt a standard where a reviewer applies a "reviewed" label to the page.  You can then setup a content by label macro on a page to see the pages that are reviewed.

0 votes
Joaquin Fernández Morales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2019

Hello avenza-oleg,

Maybe this plugin could be useful for you : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210734/avono-read-confirmations-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

Regards, Joaquin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events