How can I make an empty folder look like a page in the left-hand column?

Jenny Jones March 29, 2023

I have an empty folder that still displays the folder icon. I want it to display in the hierarchy as a page, but it still looks like a folder. I tried moving the page up and down the list with no effect. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2023

Hi @Jenny Jones and welcome to the community,

Can you please share a screenshot of that folder? And how it looks on the page tree?

Jenny Jones March 30, 2023

Thank you for the reply. Two pics attached. The top pic shows a page with a folder icon. The second pic shows the page link in a tree.

folder.pngfolder-2.png

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2023

Thank you for the clarification @Jenny Jones.

This is a known bug recorded here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-75526

You can watch and vote for the above issue to get updates. As a workaround, you can create a new page, and paste the old's page content there. Publish the new page and see if the issue is resolved. If yes, delete the old page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events