How can I include review comments also while exporting a page?

Renjiny Raechel Thomas August 21, 2018

Is there any plug in available ?

4 answers

0 votes
Renjiny Raechel Thomas August 23, 2018

Hi Nils,

Some of the pages needs to be exported to word and send for customer review. So would like to import those docs along with the review comments to Confluence page. As of now when we are trying to do that, the review comments(inline comments) are getting merged and it takes extra effort to find the section where the comment was actually entered and resolve it.

Also there would be a history for each of the review comment in the customer reviewed doc. eg the customer review comment, our reply to it and the customer response etc. We would like to get it captured in confluence page while importing it.

Hope my requirement is clear. Please revert in as I have missed some details.

Thanks in advance

Renjiny

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

Hi Renjiny,

I'm with K15t Software, makers of Scroll PDF Exporter, Scroll Office and the other Scroll Exporters.
Which export format do you want to export to? Additionally, can you further elaborate on what you mean by "review comments"? Are you referring to inline comments here, or normal page comments?

How would you expect this functionality to work when it comes to exporting multiple pages with inline comments? Would you expect those inline comments to be referenced and displayed at the end of the document, or in the footer of each corresponding page?

We'd be happy to learn a bit more about your concrete requirements here :-)

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes
Renjiny Raechel Thomas August 21, 2018

Thanks Victor. will look into that option.

And do we have any option by which review comments do not get merged when doing a page import of a doc?

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events