How can I have better looking links from Monday.com?

Craig Duffy August 4, 2022

Hi, I am linking Monday.com to Confluence, and the links are not clickable when you copy and paste them (see screenshot example). I would prefer not to have to create a link every time I post a monday link, and would prefer it to automatically create a link for these.

Am I dont something wrong?

we are using the app "monday.com for Confluence"

thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 4.57.13 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Hi @Craig Duffy

In order to use the Monday.com for Confluence functionality, find the embed link via the share button in monday.com and, after copying this link, you have to type /monday in Confluence, then paste your link in the URL field. The URL must be from the embed type.

Additional information can be found on the official plugin documentation:
https://wiki.resolution.de/doc/embed-monday-in-confluence

Regards,
Eugenio

Craig Duffy August 5, 2022

thanks Eugenio

however, that is not quite what Im looking for, and I didnt make myself clear: so thats my fault. :-)

What Im looking for is to have the link work, and possibly have it display the name of the Monday workspace.

I am not looking to embed the workspace into my confluence page.

this may be something that this app does not have functionality for.

Thanks for the help!

Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2024

Hi @Craig Duffy

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Were you able to get it working?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events