Hello @Nirmalkumar Shete .
As I understand, you need to create a SQL Query to list some specific data about your Confluence Spaces.
I would recommend you to start by looking into how to connect and run SQL queries on Microsoft SQL Server. Here we have their page on how to do so:
After that, we need to look into the Database Schema. You can take a look at Atlassian own Confluence Schema here:
Keep in mind that your database tool most likely has a feature that allows you to create your own visualization.
After that, you can get a taste on how to work with your database with some already well-established Knowledge bases for Confluence Server and how to extract data directly from your database. One such example is this:
Fetching and analyzing data from your database requires some prior knowledge of the database itself and also the tool and methods being used.
A few notes for anyone who needs or wants to dive deeper into SQL territory:
- Always be extremely careful with any query you want to send to your database
- If you are learning, do it in a testing environment. Never try new things on your production
- Understand the database relationship
- Check for similar queries
- If you plan on changing something on your database, create a backup before
- Updating the database requires Confluence to be down. Touching the database while Confluence runs will most likely break your instance
Some threads here in the community prove to be useful while learning:
I hope this guides you somewhere. Looking forward to your reply!
Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events