How can I get a message in an email requesting for approvals?

sachin reddy May 11, 2017

I am planning to create something where I would like to get approvals from different people in my team, currently I have a "comment screen" attached to different transition. So, when a user clicks on "Approve" button after he reviews the attached document he will get this "comment screen" and I would request them to add a comment saying that "I approve".

I can only see the comment in the mail when I @tagusers in the "comment screen" and the comment is shown up on the top in the email and not the other fields, so I would like to know is there any possibility I can get the other fields first in the email.

Like my comment screen includes : "message" field (text input box), "Approve this document" (Yes or no Radio box) and a "comment" field.Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 2.16.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-11 at 2.16.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-11 at 2.11.07 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

OOTB you can’t produce that capability within the notification email.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events