How can I embed a customer satisfaction survey tool into my OnDemand Wiki?

As a technical writer I want to ask people visiting our public documentation page three questions:

• What is the purpose of your visit to our website today?
  • Were you able to complete your task today?
  • If you were not able to complete your task today, why not?

My idea is to create that survey using a survey tool like which creates a <script> that I would like to embedd into the relevant pages.

So I thought Enabling HTML Macros and then using the HTML include macro is the way to go.

But in OnDemand I can not find any HTML Macro in the Wiki Plugin administration.
And I could not find information on Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy if it was not supported.

How can I accomplish this task?

4 answers

Hi Martin,

It's many years later but this might help the next person: we've built an add-on that includes a secured HTML macro designed specifically for Confluence Cloud. It will let you easily embed HTML and Javascript that other products give you right into a Confluence page.

You can find more details here: Macro Toolbox for Cloud

Hope it helps!

I would like to know, too. :)

Stefany: see my answer below – it might help you as well.

Hi! There's any problems in the macro? I can't see the content of html. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Mar 05, 2018 in Confluence

We want to know what templates you're using in Confluence!

Hi Community!  My name is Kesha (kay-sha not Ke$ha) and I'm on the Confluence Product Marketing team. We are trying to understand and improve template use cases in Confluence, and are intereste...

2,454 views 25 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot