How can I edit the CSS in my confluence space

lin@postclick.com March 24, 2020

Hi! Where can I upload the stylesheet for the CSS editing. I followed this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/basic-styling-tutorial-170000548.html step by step, but I still can't find any place that allows me to upload my stylesheet.

Attached screenshot after I clicked Space tools > Look and Feel, but there is no stylesheet function

please help!

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.06.26 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hey lin@postclick.com 

This documentation is for confluence server. You are in confluence cloud and the custom styling isn't a supported function for confluence cloud. 

Here you have a full list of functional differences in Confluence Cloud (Custom CSS is somewhere in the middle)

Regards, Dominic

Julia B -Doc Queen May 1, 2020

Oh, how disappointing! We'll probably going to use the Cloud instance but I was really counting on customizing the CSS. Rats!

So the only styles available are Normal and Headings?

Is there at least a library of themes to choose from? 

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2020

Hi @Julia B -Doc Queen 

In the new editor you can use a lot of macros, which are kind of some styling. 

You can customize your whole confluence cloud instance with some apps from the marketplace.

Probably these could be interessting for you:

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events