It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I edit the CSS in my confluence space Edited

Hi! Where can I upload the stylesheet for the CSS editing. I followed this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/basic-styling-tutorial-170000548.html step by step, but I still can't find any place that allows me to upload my stylesheet.

Attached screenshot after I clicked Space tools > Look and Feel, but there is no stylesheet function

please help!

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.06.26 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Mar 24, 2020

Hey lin@postclick.com 

This documentation is for confluence server. You are in confluence cloud and the custom styling isn't a supported function for confluence cloud. 

Here you have a full list of functional differences in Confluence Cloud (Custom CSS is somewhere in the middle)

Regards, Dominic

Oh, how disappointing! We'll probably going to use the Cloud instance but I was really counting on customizing the CSS. Rats!

So the only styles available are Normal and Headings?

Is there at least a library of themes to choose from? 

Dominic Lagger Community Leader May 03, 2020

Hi @Julia Blanchard 

In the new editor you can use a lot of macros, which are kind of some styling. 

You can customize your whole confluence cloud instance with some apps from the marketplace.

Probably these could be interessting for you:

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,531 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you