How can I customize the page layout for 'Labelled Content' page?

Rajeev Dave
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 7, 2015

I use the 'recently used labels' macro to show a list of labels.  Clicking on them takes me to the 'Labelled Content' page.  I want to show an excerpt with the search results not just title and labels.  I assume that I need to customize this template.  Is that correct?  Is there a doc page that shows how to do so?  I believe that this will be a GLOBAL template and not a SPACE based template.  I have admin rights to the SPACE and not global.

1 answer

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

There is no way to customize the Labelled Content page on a Confluence Cloud environment. What you're asking for would be accomplished by adding content to the HTML layouts or by editing the source files of Confluence. It is not represented by an editable template.

Terrance September 25, 2018

Sure would be a sweet feature, though... ;)

Like # people like this
Erik Anderson July 18, 2019

The Labeled content page seems to only show ten matching pages at a time.  You can page through, but showing only 10 at a time is too limited for our users.  Playing around with the URL parameters, I can find a way to change the starting page by altering the value in &startIndex=0.  Is there any other URL parameter that would allow us to show more than 10 matching pages at a time?

Like Bill_Sherman likes this
Myleen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2019

Is it possible to customize the page layout for "Labelled Content" page for Confluence Server hosted version? If so, how?

Like # people like this
Bill_Sherman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 1, 2020

This would be really helpful. I need to show a series of related pages and the Labelled Content is almost perfect format. If it could support a wildcard for the labels, even better!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events