Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I create live diagram in confluence?

Edited

image.png

I want to create this diagram for my page, but I don't have access in PMT to use the page macro 'HTML Include' like them. I also can't use table pivot. 

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @Sirbulescu Alexandra-Elena ,

You've mentioned the Pivot Table macro - do you mean the macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app?

This app is our add-on and its macros (Table Filter, Pivot Table, Chart from Table, etc.) support dynamic Confluence macros such as Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table.

Note that the app is a paid one.

If you want to create a pie chart using standard Confluence tools, you may check the Chart macro. This macro doesn't support dynamic tables but allows you to create beautiful graphs based on plain manually created tables.

Thank you! I tried to use Chart macro, but I can't create a status chart like this. https://pmtapps-vni.conti.de:81/pmtr_project/PublicReport/393

image.png

If you report on Jira Issues, you may try the standard Jira Chart macro. Hope it will help your case.

image.png

What shoud I complete here? 

If your Jira VNI instance is connected to Confluence, here you type in your JQL query. For example, project = "The name of my project".

The data from your Jira (issues, assignees, statuses, etc.) is pulled to Confluence, and you'll be able to create charts based on this data.

You may also google about JQL queries for Jira to pull specific data and create custom charts.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

186 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you