How can I create live diagram in confluence?

Sirbulescu Alexandra-Elena May 24, 2022

image.png

I want to create this diagram for my page, but I don't have access in PMT to use the page macro 'HTML Include' like them. I also can't use table pivot. 

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Sirbulescu Alexandra-Elena ,

You've mentioned the Pivot Table macro - do you mean the macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app?

This app is our add-on and its macros (Table Filter, Pivot Table, Chart from Table, etc.) support dynamic Confluence macros such as Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table.

Note that the app is a paid one.

If you want to create a pie chart using standard Confluence tools, you may check the Chart macro. This macro doesn't support dynamic tables but allows you to create beautiful graphs based on plain manually created tables.

Thank you! I tried to use Chart macro, but I can't create a status chart like this. https://pmtapps-vni.conti.de:81/pmtr_project/PublicReport/393

image.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

If you report on Jira Issues, you may try the standard Jira Chart macro. Hope it will help your case.

image.png

What shoud I complete here? 

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2022

If your Jira VNI instance is connected to Confluence, here you type in your JQL query. For example, project = "The name of my project".

The data from your Jira (issues, assignees, statuses, etc.) is pulled to Confluence, and you'll be able to create charts based on this data.

You may also google about JQL queries for Jira to pull specific data and create custom charts.

Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events