How can I create an auto-link with [entry.FIELD_NAME1]+[entry.FIELD_NAME2]

If I am creating a confiform field definition and selecting the definition type as 'autolink'

Basically I want to create a link with a prefix value and a dynamically added value to a field within the entry.

How do I achieve this concat ability?

do not bother too much with the autolink field definition type. If it is any other field definition type that I can use and present the resultant as a link on the entry. That should be fine.

To understand with an example:

Let us say, an entry in the form is: Facebook username: usernameXYZ

then it should create a link:

www.facebook.com/usernameXYZ

at least create the above link as the field value. If possible have a label for it: Facebook Profile(hyperlink or anchor tag).

Regards,

Rohit

1 answer

Hi @Rohit Agarwal

Very sorry for not addressing your question abot ConfiForms on Atlassian Answers earlier. It simply got unnoticed...

It is always better to ask us directly using the contact form on http://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Vertuna+LLC+Home

What you are trying to do is absolutely possible with ConfiForms and there a lot of way how to do that: we can use a calculated or formula filed to get this set or we can use Field Definition rules or we can use ConfiForms IFTTT macro to get the record updated "on save"

Please send your question and example storage format for form configuration directly to us, vertuna(at)vertuna.com and we help you

Best Regards

Sash 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

355 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you