How can I create an anonymous form on my wiki page for Whistleblower program

Benjamin Fisher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2018

I would like to create an anonymous reporting page or form for our Whistleblower program and wanted to know if there was a way to do it without any cost?

We would likely give a small group rights to review complaints, but want to make sure that the page/form was anonymous to allow employees the ability to freely report without blowback.

1 answer

1 vote
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2018

Hello and welcome to the Community Benjamin Fisher,

Are you wanting internal or external users to access and report issues?

An idea for internal users would be to use the mail form plugin to create an anonymous mail form that sends over a report without any user details. This report would of course be sent to some email address you decide to use. We used to use something similar to this for HIPAA violations.

Here is the plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/261/forms-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

Were you able to get something in place to resolve or work around your requirements? I would be very interested to hear what you did!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events