Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a pre-filled table that can be added easily to new pages

Alexander Reissner March 23, 2021

We are implementing confluence on a broader scale in our organization and want to use an aims grid that we have already implemented in the organization to define the aim of tasks, objectives, meetings or projects. It is basically a table with 4 quatdrants that define

• purpose
  • stakeholder
  • expected outcome
  • critearia against whciht the outcome will be measured

It would be cool to create a table with 4 fields with a pre-filled text (what goes where and an example) that we can include on any confluence page. ideally using something like /AimsGrid or so. I did not find this functionality to generate pre-filled table templates, only templates of full pages.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

@Alexander Reissner 

In Confluence Cloud you would have to create a macro.  Information can be found here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/how-can-i-add-a-new-macro-on-confluence-cloud/qaq-p/717635

Otherwise you would have to add it to a page template like you discussed above and it would only be for that page and not easy to add to other pages.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events