2. next do this

<yet another supporting picture>

Is this possible ?

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Claus,

I would look into our source editor.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor

It will give you the ability to edit the raw html of a page and ensure that your items are formatted like the following

&lt;ol&gt;
  &lt;li&gt; {picture1} &lt;/li&gt;
  &lt;li&gt; {picture2} &lt;/li&gt;
&lt;/ol&gt;

If using using the new edittor (aka, Confleunce version is greater then 4.0) we can start the list and at the end of the first line press 'shift+enter' to start a new line (but not a new numbered line). Then drag and drop the image into place and then press 'enter' which will start the next numbered line.

The above may be a bit confusing so I made a video at the following link as well showing the process, enjoy.

http://screencast.com/t/xxoAlagqWGny

This is the holy grail of Confluence editing! I have no idea how many hours I've struggled with formatting lists containing code blocks and images but that stops now

This should be the accepted answer.

I did it putting the pictures inside a div macro with a style display:table to solve positioning errors.

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jun 09, 2013

Hi,

with Wiki Markup, it works like this:

# abd \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\
# bdfs \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\
# asdf \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\

Cheers

Thomas

I found you can paste the image to a part of the page that is not a numbered list such as the bottom. Then you can click and drag it to under the numbered line you want.

If you paste the image to the number line it wont work and you cant drag the image to be under the line either. It must add something to the markup when you paste an image to the numbered line. You can only click and drag the image under the numbered line if no image was on the numbered line before.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

155 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you