Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

How can I click the root page iniside a page-tree-macro at the side bar?

My problem is, that If I add the page-tree-macro to the sidebar and for example the root page is "Safety - Home" and the first child page name is "Safety - Info" that I can t see the root page inside the page - tree. So I only can open child pages but not the root page throw the page - tree.

Is there any opportunity?

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Aug 18, 2022

Hi @Nico Boeck ,

have I understood correctly - none of your pages and page trees are child pages of the space's home page?

If this is the case I don't think it's possible to accomplish what you need with the page tree macro. It's designed to be used on pages rather than in the sidebar - as there is a native page tree in the sidebar.

Kind regards,

Nicolai

No they are childs of the spaces home page.

I want to customize the sidebar a little bit with a mix of Page trees in Panels. So Its visual more attractive.

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Aug 18, 2022

I see. It should work like this:

Have a new parent page for every former root page.

So if "Safety - Home" is a child page of the space's home page, create "Safety - Root" as the new parent page for "Safety - Home" (and new child regarding the home page). Set "Safety - Root" as the root page in the macro configuration.

Note that this might confuse users - for example when they stumble upon a page with no content using the search. It depends on your priorities ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events