How can I change the showallusers.action in browse users to list 50 users at a time?

[The question pretty much says it all ...]

This for the Admin "Manage Users" screen.

1 answer

0 votes

You might just be limited by your Confluence version here. In newer versions, there's a setting in the UI to tweak this. From the documentation:

To specify how many results should be shown per page,

click a number '10', '20', '50' or '100' near the top of the page.

I know about the option on the Manage users page -- I want to change the default selection, which is 10, to 50.

Ah ok, got it. If you don't want to change the source code or write a plugin, one way to hack your way through this would be to add a mod_rewrite rule that adds those parameters to your URL. Click on 20 or 50 and check the URL - you can add all those parameters when you hit the default path. Not ideal - ideally you'd write a plugin for this - but it'd be a lot easier, especially if you're already using Apache in front of Confluence.

Do you want to modify this in the code?

I don't mind editing the source -- just having trouble finding where (appears to be part of a pager routine used in various places).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,547 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you