How can I change the fonts visible on Mobile?

Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2015

I've set the fonts in the Designer and they show up just fine in a browser. But when I go to the same pages on Mobile, all the fonts are the previous ones. Where do I target this change?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2015

Hi Steve,

There is no specific way to isolate mobile font styling through the designer. Can you please tell me a little more about how you are calling your fonts? (Google fonts? Fonts.com?) Additionally, if you are using one of the services, such as fonts.com or Typekit, be sure that you have published the URL you are checking on mobile. Might be obvious, but wanted to mention in case. Thanks!

Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2015

Hi Kelli, thank you for your prompt support. This answer got me on the right path. I had modified the default fonts, available in the ThemePress template I started from, so I was using Google Fonts. For whatever reason, my misconfiguration set up the fonts correctly on the desktop version, but the mobile was still pulling the old fonts. I specifically went to Google Fonts, found the appropriate font, grabbed the correct link, and inputted that instead. Everything is fine and dandy now. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events