How can I change the font colour for Confluence table titles?

I am using CSS to change the format of my tables in my space style sheet. Using the below code the text changes to white (which is the colour I want to select) when I edit but then returns to black when I preview or save.

table.confluenceTable th.confluenceTh, table.confluenceTable td.highlight {
 background-color: #F39C12 !important; color: #FFFFFF !important;
}
table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd {
 background-color: white !important;
}

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

I've got the same problem with headings colors. A recent change occurred and now my headings foreground color remains black (tested with several browsers).

I've found something funny: if I include a "style" macro in a page with CSS code, the color is what I set (white) but if I use an "include" macro to include the CSS code I set on a common page (used for all pages), all headings are black... If I insert a "style" macro in my page below the "include" macro, adding nothing in the "style" macro, the colors reverts to "white" (facepalm)

Edit: problem solved by adding "!important" parameter to the foreground color (it was not necessary before...)

Thanks for the response - I was already using !important so I'm not sure why it's not working! I'll try your workaround :)

This widget could not be displayed.

Up until the last week or so, I was able to override the CSS by using the {style} macro along with !important but I noticed that it only worked when I put the style in the footer. 

The CSS override still seems to be working, but now I'm seeing this error at the bottom of each page:

The following macros are not currently supported in the footer:

• style

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

283 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you