How can I change the font colour for Confluence table titles?

Abi Wareing September 27, 2017

I am using CSS to change the format of my tables in my space style sheet. Using the below code the text changes to white (which is the colour I want to select) when I edit but then returns to black when I preview or save.

table.confluenceTable th.confluenceTh, table.confluenceTable td.highlight {
 background-color: #F39C12 !important; color: #FFFFFF !important;
}
table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd {
 background-color: white !important;
}

2 answers

1 vote
Bruno Miretti September 29, 2017

Hi,

I've got the same problem with headings colors. A recent change occurred and now my headings foreground color remains black (tested with several browsers).

I've found something funny: if I include a "style" macro in a page with CSS code, the color is what I set (white) but if I use an "include" macro to include the CSS code I set on a common page (used for all pages), all headings are black... If I insert a "style" macro in my page below the "include" macro, adding nothing in the "style" macro, the colors reverts to "white" (facepalm)

Edit: problem solved by adding "!important" parameter to the foreground color (it was not necessary before...)

Abi Wareing September 29, 2017

Thanks for the response - I was already using !important so I'm not sure why it's not working! I'll try your workaround :)

0 votes
Marcel Wilson September 29, 2017

Up until the last week or so, I was able to override the CSS by using the {style} macro along with !important but I noticed that it only worked when I put the style in the footer. 

The CSS override still seems to be working, but now I'm seeing this error at the bottom of each page:

The following macros are not currently supported in the footer:

• style

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events