How can I change a task creator?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Add, Assign, and View Tasks

I'd like to be able to change who task creator is. We have people doing meeting notes and typing up the tasks, but want to have someone else manage them.

Thanks!

2 answers

Do you mean the task assignee? That can be changed on the page where the task list was added: Edit the page and then the task.

• Note: Presently (05/19/2016) only one assignee per task. I could not readily find a link to the page where I learned this :-/

If you mean "task creator" then I don't know. That's a new concept to me, as is much of Confluence v5.

Thanks for your response - I did mean creator. Assignee is no issue to change.

The creator is the person who typed it in and saved the page afaik. If you go to task lists, you can see tasks that you typed up that are assigned to other people.  This works well if the manager is always typing the tasks, he can see what people are up to.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,013 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you