How can I add notes or attachments to calendar meetings?

sachidananda panda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2017

I am trying to add calendar to space and add meeting notes/attachments to the calendar event. This way we can go back in calendar select the event see the meeting notes.

Is it possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Stefan Schmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2021

Hi @Shannon S 

is there a way to add a clickable link like a Skype-Meeting to the description field?
The related page field is working, but then you cannot add a confluence page.

Kind Regards
Stefan

tjwood April 30, 2021

Vote for that feature here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-64904.

Original ticket was closed due to lack of interest.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Hi there,

I would recommend using the Description field in your calendar event to add any notes that you need:

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 3.40.00 PM.png

In terms of attachments, you could mention a link in the same description box, but I was also able to find a feature request for the same thing:

Please feel free to vote on that request and leave a comment with your feedback.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions about any of this.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Rana Dhariwal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 6, 2020

If you need votes,  I am looking for same feature. I have my confluence calendar synchronized with my outlook calendar so i can manage invitations in outlook.  

I am looking for feature where i can create meeting agenda in confluence (Meeting Template) on weekly basis and link the meeting agenda to meeting invite and see this can be sent out with a invite in outlook with one click.  I want to avoid typing in two places and also meeting/event will have all the information in one place.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

Hi @Rana Dhariwal,

Thank you! Make sure to vote on the bug ticket above so we can include your vote! If you don't have the option, you may need to login again.

Take care,

Shannon

Bill Logan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 23, 2020

Where do you vote,  I would really like to be able to put attachments in the calendar entry

tjwood April 30, 2021

Vote here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-64904.

Original ticket was closed due to lack of interest.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events