Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add myself as a space owner?

Anna Talerico June 15, 2019

I am an admin, and need to add myself as a space owner to one of our spaces, and can't seem to find where to do it. I have searched the documentation/help content, but it's been less than helpful. When I click on the space config from inside the space there is no permissions tab (which is what the help article said to click on). Thanks for any help in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2019

Hi @Anna Talerico ,

Do you have access to the Space Permissions -->Manage Permissions?

pp.png

Anna Talerico June 16, 2019

Hi! Thank you for responding! I don't have "Manage Permissions", but I do have "Recover Permissions" there instead. I clicked it and it made me an administrator (I can see myself listed in the administrators back over in the space). Which is great. But I still don't have access to delete pages in the space. Is there another step after I am an administrator to be able to delete pages in the space?

Anna Talerico June 16, 2019

I found it! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! I probably spent an hour trying to figure out how to do this myself before I posted my question. Appreciate you jumping in to point me in the right direction.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2019

You need to add yourself to the space permissions, and then check the "page" column for a tick in the "delete" column within it.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events