How can I add custom notes to page properties report? (Goal - combine automated table with notes)

Cam Fortin January 4, 2018

My goal is to have a way to pull information from many confluence pages with page properties (or any other way someone can think of) and also have  a way to have a "notes" column I can edit on the main page without going to each individual page.

It might not be possible, but the idea would be to have a table that populates automatically (like page properties report), but if I want to add notes directly TO the table I can.

Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

What I came up with was embedding each page properties report in a table, with a notes column in the table:

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 1.05.52 PM.pngI look forward to hearing whether this works for your case, or any other ideas the Community can come up with.

Cam Fortin January 8, 2018

Thanks Ann! Very close to what I'm trying to do - but I was hoping to just embed ONE page properties report. The idea is any time I add a label to a page it would automatically show up on the "roll up" table on a reports page (with a way to add manual notes if needed). So I'd only have to insert the properties report one time, I believe I'd have to insert one report for each row using your way. I think I'm asking for too much :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events