Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How View All Team Member Tasks

Jonty Yamisha September 17, 2022

Is there a way to view all open tasks to all team members, even if those tasks were not given by me, personally? I can see all tasks that I have created, and I can see all tasks assigned to me (whether I created them for myself, or another team member created them for me). Is there a way I can see all open tasks for all team members, regardless of who assigned the task? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2022

Hi @Jonty Yamisha ,

Tasks report macro https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-task-report-macro/ allows you to display tasks based on some parameters that you can setup.

Assigned to and Created By are two parameters that you can leave blank so that you can see all task created by someone assigned to someone. This macro needs to be specified for space basis or pages so you need to select one or more spaces from which retrieve those macro list.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Jonty Yamisha September 18, 2022

Fabio, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

you are welcome @Jonty Yamisha 

0 votes
Manish Ranjan September 18, 2022

Create a JQL filter with 'assignee in (username1,username2,....)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events