How Can I Create Fixed-Width Pages?

David Pipgras November 25, 2019

Greetings!

I am new to using Confluence (having come from a SharePoint environment) and we are using Confluence 6.15.7 at my company, and I would like to know if it is possible to create a fixed width page?

I am creating a series of pages that would all use the same "template" -- which is to say the two column ( xx|x with the larger column on the left and smaller on right), as well as a single column for headers, etc.  I want to be able to keep these columns the SAME SIZE no matter how larger the window is -- we use both laptops and larger screens, so keeping the formatting consistent has been a major pain point for me.

Is there a (hopefully simple) way to set the page to the "full size" of the columns, so that the columns and content will display without large gaps between columns, and/or without scrollbars appearing?

For example:

ConSample.jpg

In the sample above, the two columns should stay the same widths, regardless of how large the browser window is.

Any help is appreciated.

--Dave

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

Hi @David Pipgras 

I don't think there is a proper solution with the "sections". The only way I could think of is to use a "Fixed table". 

Hope this helps

Regards,

Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events