Highlight rows/columns/cells in Cofluence

Marina Mikhayleva March 18, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to find a tool to highlight a row/column/cell of a table in Confluence.

Background Color macro is not highlighting the whole section, Panel macro is also not what I need.

Is there a macro or a button to highlight the whole section of a table with various colors?

Thank you,

Marina

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

In the editor toolbar there is a button for this for tables. It will highlight the currently selected cells.

Davin, thank you for your reply!

I have this button on the toolbar but I don't have color options (only default grey color). Is there any way I can enable them?

I tried to switch to a different Space theme, but it didn't help.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Hmm ... it looks like maybe the ondemand version does not have this button. Sorry. Guess I'm out of good options.

I hope this is not the case:) Thank you for your help!

BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2014

@marina- Are you sure you're using Confluence OnDemand? We introduced the feature Davin is describing in Confluence 4.3 (Sept 2012) so it's definitely in Confluence OnDemand. It looks like you're using your company's self-hosted instance of Confluence which is running a pre-4.3 version.

Bill, you are right I am using Confluence 4.2.6 (I thought that it is an "ondemand" general type for the choice of installed version vs. hosted service).

Is there any way I can select colors to highlight cells in Confluence 4.2.6?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events