Hiding rows in a table?

Marvo Barker April 30, 2023

Hi all, 

I was wondering if it was possible to hide certain rows in a table on confluence? For our action log we have several rows and i wanted to hide the rows, in which the actions are 'completed' so we can focus on the actions in progress. I was wondering if there is a way to do this maybe with a macro or something else? Any guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Marvin

1 answer

3 votes
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

Hi Marvo!  I would recommend that you check out Stiltsoft's "Table Filter and Charts for Confluence" macro (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/27447/table-filter-and-charts-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview).  I use it myself and any table you create on a confluence page will automatically become filterable.  :)

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2023

Hi @Marvo Barker ,

Indeed as @Ditte Simard has kindly mentioned, our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Filter macro will do the trick.

But filtration is only one of the multiple functions that are provided by our add-on. Please book a live demo - we'll be happy to show more.

Like # people like this
Marvo Barker May 2, 2023

Thanks guys 

Like Stiltsoft support likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events