Hiding Page Title

Patrick Miranda May 28, 2021

Is there a way to hide the page title from the top of the page? We are placing a header image instead, to make the site look more customized, and it would just be the page title on it in front of a background. Would love to know if there was a way to do this.

4 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 28, 2021

Hi @Patrick Miranda,

I'm one of the developers of HideElements for Confluence so I know a thing or two about hiding stuff in Confluence. :)

What you are asking for unfortunately is only possible on Server and Data Center, but not in Cloud. There are only a couple of things about the look & feel that you can actually adjust to your needs in Cloud and hiding UI elements unfortunately isn't one of them.

Cheers,
Sven

Patrick Miranda May 28, 2021

Is there a way, then to change the color of the title to white, in effect making it invisible?

Karen Hogan May 18, 2022

I wish that hiding the title or at least changing the colour was an option in Confluence cloud. We're using header images as well so don't need to have the title on view as well

Vincent-JS_Chen August 17, 2022

agree with Karen, it will be good if there is option to hide the title, thanks

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Not on Cloud, the title of a page is an integral part of the view.

0 votes
Rich Imbrogno January 19, 2023

Is this option available on the Server version and how would I be able to accomplish this? Should I open a new request? Thanks. 

0 votes
Joseph Maatouk June 29, 2022

Press "ALT 255" in the page title space and this will create an ASCII space.  Confluence accepts that as a character and you can save the page without an official title.  Child tabs can't have names with the same title, so create 2 or more ASCII spaces for each page, depending on how many child tabs you have.  I hope this helps with your question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

This makes your page tree, search, and macros hard to use or completely useless,  I strongly recommend not doing this.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events