Hide Author (Created By / Last Modified)

Lena Boiser April 6, 2022

I saw this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-hide-content-author-name-created-by-in-a-page-701600769.html that says how to remove the author but I can't find Stylesheet in Confluence settings. Has the interface changed or is it under a different menu now? Thanks in advanced for the help.

3 answers

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2022

Hi Lena,

Thank you for raising this on Atlassian Community. As @RPT Admin mentioned, that documentation is strictly for Confluence Server/Data Center where it's possible to modify Confluence using stylesheets. In Confluence Cloud, making modifications using CSS is a restricted functionality.

We have the following open feature request for your requirement in Cloud:

Please add your vote and you'll automatically become a watcher and receive updates in the future.

Take care, and I hope you have a nice day.

Shannon | Atlassian Cloud Support.

1 vote
RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2022

Sadly this is for server/datacenter only. The option isn't available in Cloud. 

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hi @Lena Boiser ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Which version of confluence you are using ?

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events