HiQo Confluence links are always to 'localhost'

Zuber Khursiwala June 6, 2012

Hi

I'm using the HiQo plugin to link to Confluence so that when I create an issue in JIRA, I can add a few links to Confluence pages.

It all works fine i.e. I have a new custom field, and I can successfully search for pages in Confluence, but the link that gets generated refers to 'localhost' rather than the real server name. So when I try and click a link (to view the page in Confluence) I get a page not found error. This makes sense, because my own workstation is not the one running Confluence.

I think it's because I originally configured my application links incorrectly (they DID refer to localhost). But I've deleted the application links and recreated them (both in JIRA and Confluence) and there is an additional "Confluence Link Configuration" option under JIRA's 'Plugins' menu which I have also updated. Then for good measure I re-indexed everything, and then restarted both JIRA and Confluence servers.

But it still says 'localhost' in the generated links. Have I missed a configuration option somewhere?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

Have you checked the base URL configuration under General settings?

Zuber Khursiwala June 6, 2012

No I hadn't, it was set to localhost. Thank you very much, it works perfectly now!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events