Help: Task list check boxes are now appearing as dots

Thelma Marshall January 15, 2018

I have set up a tasklist on my review pages in confluence. in the past I have been able to  choose the checkbox from the formatting ribbon and it allows assignee's to show the task was completed, now all that appears are dots and the field is no longer interactive for those completing the tasks. I have reviewed all of the previously completed tasks and they too are now showing dots instead of the approval check marks.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thelma Marshall January 16, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated!

We're currently on Confluence 5.9.4.

No, We do add 2 check boxes, for accept and reject, and it has worked for several months.

Thank you again,

Thelma

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi Thelma,

With Confluence 5.9.4 being End of Life, it doesn't sound like an update caused it, so most likely the add-on that does tasks was somehow disabled.

Can you go have a look at Confluence Administration > Manage Add-ons and search for Confluence Inline Tasks under System Add-ons? Make sure it's enabled there.

Regards,

Shannon

Thelma Marshall January 16, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you that worked!

Regards,

Thelma

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Glad to hear, Thelma!

Take care and kind regards,

Shannon

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 16, 2018

Hi Thelma,

Could you let me know what Confluence version you're on so I can replicate this?

Are you indenting any of the tasks?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events