Hay team, when I am creating confluence page, I am not able to see "Filter column" option etc.

AJ April 27, 2023

Hay team, when I am creating confluence page, I am not able to see "Filter column" option "Tab freeze" etc. Is that an issue of enabling the access? Do I need permissions for those functionalities to be enabled for me or it's an issue I can fix myself? Also, is there any hotline or group chat to report such issues for access permissions?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Confluence pages don't have either of those things natively, could you explain why you are expecting to see them (most importantly, where - what macros or apps are you using to try to create them?)

AJ April 28, 2023

I am preparing some tables for my team and adding information like roles, tasks etc. because the table would get bigger over a period of time wanted to set-up filters on columns so that they can be shortlisted based on some column variables.

So, it may be a licensed version of Confluence which would have those functions?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

@AJ it does not matter whether you are on free or Enterprise, this is not *currently* supported in Confluence as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned. However, Confluence Databases is coming soon and those database tables will be sortable and filterable, so hang in there!

In the meantime, Nic's answer is correct so please go ahead and click the Accept Answer button.

Like AJ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events