Having Page property macro inside an expand macro - possible?

Jesper Ungermann Christensen January 4, 2022

Hi, 
As os yesterday we started using page property for a lot of informations in our documents, since we need to centrally have an overview of all property for document. 

In our documents we have alle the "document data" inside a Expand macro, and then the content of the document outside the expand macro - in that way people dont have to scroll through bunch of (for them) unnecessary data. 
But. 

Now when i try to crate the page property macro inside the expand macro, the expand macro just breaks and leave the Page property macro outside. 
Isn't it possible to have a page property macro inside a expand macro? 

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Jesper Ungermann Christensen 

Page property macro is used to show table data on another page using Page Properties Report macro. It doesn't work with another macro if you have placed it in page properties macro.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022
Jesper Ungermann Christensen January 4, 2022

Ahh ok - Thanks. 
Just to be sure that we understand each other correctly, I have attached a screenshot. 
We want the "dokumentejer" value to be nested inside the "SOP information" Expand macro: 
SOP property.png

Like Alberto Rinaldi likes this
Gary Prysbet April 13, 2023

Did you find a solution to this @Jesper Ungermann Christensen ? 

My only solution is to duplicate the page properties table, and hide the macro.

Jesper Ungermann Christensen April 13, 2023

Hi @Gary Prysbet ,

Didn't find a solution for this, we live with the acceptance that we can't have an Page Property Macro inside a Expand macro 

Like Stiltsoft support likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events