Hand sign equipment handover documents

Jake Johnson January 6, 2022

Hi,

I'm new here and appriciate any assistance or ideas!

I wist to digitalize several paper documents that require a standard hand signature - no certificates. I would like to save the template to Confluence, create and edit a copy and then have the customer sign it. It should be saved into the customer folder and a copy should be sent to him after he signs.

Any Ideas??

Thanks,

Daryn

3 answers

0 votes
Atlassian June 3, 2022

Hi @Jake Johnson 

I am also interested in making a pre-filled handover document with the employee's assets.

Did you figured out how to get it?

Thanks

Jake Johnson June 9, 2022

Hi Gabriele,

sorry for my late response.

I did find a solution that didn't exactly cover every dream that I had but the solution provided us with a great basis and I'm sure we will be using it in other departments soon. Its not used live yet but I'm sure it will be soon. The software is called e-sign agent and we have it installed on standard Lenovo Yogas (Win10) with Touchscreens.

Drop Romana Klaus-Rohr (romana.klaus-rohr@rit.at) a few lines and she will surely provide you with infos and a demo of the software.

Daryn

Atlassian June 9, 2022

Thank you so much Jake, I looked at the company's website quickly and didn't see anything related to the handwritten signature.

Have you decided to adopt an electronic signature or do you use a standard hand signature on the saved pdf?

Thanks again

Jake Johnson June 9, 2022

Hi Gabriele,

The app that Mrs. Kraus-Rohr presented us is not on the website. Drop her a line and mention me. She will surely remember.

We are using a handwritten signature and are saving the signed documents as PDFs.

Daryn

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Hi @Jake Johnson 

Welcome to the Community!!

Since the Signatures required are by hand, you need to make sure that customers upload the signature in Image format and edit the page

You could use this add-on to make sure the signature is added by them

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222276/workflows-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

@Jake Johnson  welcome to the Atlassian community 

If you are not using a digital signature and printing it off you could easily make a Confluence template for the document. The template can have variables or text placeholders to make editing it when you create the page each time easier. You can learn more here https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/pre-format-your-content-with-templates/

After they ssin it you would have to digitize it to manually add it to a folder and email it.

Jake Johnson January 7, 2022

Hello Brant,

thanks for the suggestion. That will sure speed up processing here and there. 

I don't wish to print at all but I need the handwritten signature on the documents.

Daryn

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

Daryn,

I am not aware of any app that allows you to take an external signature (paper signature) and automatically apply it to the page.  There are apps that provide digital signatures https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=signature

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events