Google Drive Connector doesn't display Google Sheets

Dasi Howell January 6, 2017

I just installed Google Drive Connector for Confluence (com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.driveconnector version 1.0.4-AC) for our Confluence Cloud instance. It works to display a Google Doc, but when trying to use it for Sheets, the content isn't displayed. When the page containing the macro is first loading, I can see the area where the macro is placed attempts to do something, but then the block is gray. Is this a known issue? Is there any way to troubleshoot this? I've tried different browsers and new or existing Google Sheets.

The draw.io Support site says to post support questions here...

6 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2017

This started happening on our development instead, so we were able to implement and test a workaround. That's now in production.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2017

It's not, slides embeds correct for me (using Firefox). Have you got any errors in the browser console?

0 votes
Dasi Howell February 9, 2017

I've tried again using Firefox instead of Chrome. This time I was able to see the content of the Sheet, Doc and Drawing (see screenshots below). Not sure why that didn't work before, but thanks for the input. I'll see if I can find the offending setting in Chrome.

The Slides still didn't render on the Confluence page, though, but when I select the arrow to open them in a new window, they display. Is that expected behavior?

firefox_slides_and_drawing.png

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2017

Sounds like you've a blocking extension in your browser, either blocking some google domains or cookies from them, is that the base?

0 votes
Dasi Howell January 6, 2017

Well, the Google Doc displays, but not the Google Sheet. See screenshot:

sheet and doc in confluence.png

This prompted me to test Slides and Drawings as well and those don't work either. Screenshots of the Google files below too.

I see a brief spinning gif inside the blocks when the page loads, but then it displays the gray background, or in the case of the Drawing, the white 'page' against the gray background, but the content isn't shown.

slide_and_drawing_in_confluence.png

Google_Drawing_in_Drive.pngGoogle_Slide_in_Drive.png

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2017

It fails for sheets only but works for everything else?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events