Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glossary. Unable to create domains. Unable to import terms from an external source

VINUKUMAR MOHAN RAJKUMAR DEVANGA March 12, 2019

I am a new user to the Confluence system. My task includes creating glossary terms for my space. This would require me to add new domains into the system. However I am unable to create them as I can't see the Glossary management button on the right top corner of the screen. Also my task includes handling of large number of terms. I need to import these terms from an excel sheet. But I can't find the option for importing the terms.

2 answers

0 votes
W Knowledge October 21, 2019

Hi VINUKUMAR,

thanks for using Glossary - Terminology Manager app for Confluence.

The issue is resolved.

Please update to the latest version and do not hesitate to contact us at support@wknowledge.com

Best regards,

Jennifer

0 votes
Kevin Daniels March 12, 2019

Hi @VINUKUMAR MOHAN RAJKUMAR DEVANGA , could you please specify if you are using a specific app to manage your enterprise Glossary ? 

Hi Kevin,

No, I am not using an app here. I guess, I am accessing the webpage through a self hosted connection.

Kevin Daniels March 12, 2019

Well if you would like to enrich your native Confluence capabilities to manage terms and enterprise Glossary, I recommend you to use Smart Terms for Confluence.

Cheers

1.PNG2.PNG

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been going through the learning material. But this problem is specific to my case here as you can see from the pictures above.

Also the question is related to "Glossary Terminology manager" here, as we are not using SMART TERMS.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events