Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global/Space Activity Statistics and Graphs Disappeared

Doods Perea May 8, 2012

I have long enabled the Confluence Usage Stats plugin and our team liked viewing the Global and Space Activity statistics. On May 6 however, all data disappeared. I have not done any upgrade or any major changes to the system.

I did a re-index of the site on May 7 and the Activity page began showing graphs and statistics again. However, we are unable to see records from May 6 and earlier.

What could have caused the disappearance of these records?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

Not sure what could have caused the disappearence of your usage data. Just wanted to let you know that the data is stored in its own Lucene index. The index is located in:

{confluence-data-directory}/index/plugin/usage

Maybe you could try to restore a backed up version of this folder to access your records from May 6 and earlier again.

Hope this helps

Doods Perea November 26, 2012

Thanks Remo. There was indeed a problem with the index file. We stopped using the Global/Space Activity Statistics and instead rely on other reporting tools available via plugins/macros.

Kind regards,

Doods

Devin Pearman February 24, 2017

I'm curious what other reporting tools you're referring to that are available? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events