Getting notification for outdated pages on Conluence

Havva Cansu Kirtay May 12, 2022

Hi everyone,

Our main problem on Confluence is that we do not receive a notification of the pages which we added a long time ago (one year ago lets say) and they need to be updated after some time but we track outdated pages manually. We want to get a notification and see which page needs to be updated.  Is there any app to provide this?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adrian Hülsmann - B1NARY
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Hi @Havva Cansu Kirtay

Your use case is a perfect fit for Breeze, available via the Atlassian Marketplace.

It automatically identifies outdated pages and implements review and archiving workflows for keeping your pages up-to-date.

3.gif

Breeze is a feature-packed content lifecycle management solution and includes

• automated content analyses,
  • page review and archiving workflows,
  • page and space ownership,
  • reports and notifications,
  • bulk archiving and deletion,
  • analytics,
  • data export for all your content, ownership, and status information
  • and more to update outdated pages quickly and enhance collaboration.

👉 Give it a try, or feel free to schedule an appointment with me for a personal demo.

Cheers and all the best, Adrian from B1NARY (we are the developers of Breeze)

Havva Cansu Kirtay May 12, 2022

Hi Adrian, Can we get also notification by email or or any? I would like to see demo and see how it works.. 

Adrian Hülsmann - B1NARY
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Yes, I am happy to show you all the details. Looking forward to our demo - I just received your scheduled appointment. 👍 
All the best,
Adrian

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

The Better Content Archiving for Confluence  app will solve this use case.

Just set up your "Expired" status for one year:

content-status-scheme.png

Then set up a Confluence notification that sends the pages and blog posts in "Expired" to your preferred recipients according to your preferred schedule with your preferred email subject and content:

notification-scheme.png

And it will send a custom notification like this: notification-email-outdated-cloud.png

Had you any question during the free trial, just ask us!

(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team.)

0 votes
Christian Klaussner May 12, 2022

I'm Christian, co-founder of B1NARY. We built our app Breeze – Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud exactly for the use case you are describing. If you like, I am happy to give you a demo, so you can see what the app is capable of. Just schedule an appointment at a time that's convenient for you.

All the best,
Christian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events