Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error:"Unable to communicate with server. Saving is not possible at the moment."in

Viewing page 2 of 2

37 answers

0 votes
gchaney January 8, 2017

Seeing this on a brand new install of Confluence 6.0.3 server, nothing customized yet.

Installed on Centos 7 virtual machine that is vanilla GUI install, with Firefox.  "Can't save changes" came up in the status bar of the editor almost immediately upon clicking edit.  Running the wiki and accessing it as   http://localhost:8090

Solution: Had to disable Confluence Collaborative Editor Plugin.

0 votes
Russell Shirley January 3, 2017

Still an issue.  Running hosted Confluence and local hipchat.   No % signs in document.  Confluence still does not allow saving when using Chrome. 

0 votes
Brian Jester December 23, 2016

Switched from Chrome to Safari, and it saves now.  The Confluence wiki page doesn't have any percent symbols, and we don't have the HipChat plugin.

0 votes
Soporte Informática December 21, 2016

We have the same problem!

0 votes
Silas Mächler December 16, 2016

same here. but it seems like i'm the only user in our company who has this problem.

0 votes
Eric Morot December 15, 2016

This was a frustrating problem however it was resolved when I noticed Outlook was prompting for my network password. After entering my network password in Outlook I could publish the page.  

0 votes
RajivK December 12, 2016

same here

0 votes
david weng2 October 19, 2016

same issue for me.

0 votes
Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2016

I get this message when I try to edit a page I generated by a custom plugin. Only on the generated pages though...

0 votes
Lewis Richards October 12, 2016

I've got the same issue today with a brand new install

0 votes
Yann Barrault October 11, 2016

Same issue for me sad

0 votes
chuckwondo October 11, 2016

I'm experiencing the same problem!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders