Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting List of Topics of a Space

ravi.chandran January 6, 2020

Hello Everyone,

I want to get a list of all topics as per the hierarchy defined in a space.

Anyone knows how to do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Chandran V

2 answers

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Ravi!

I believe you are looking for the Page Tree Macro. This macro will show a list of all the pages in a space or below a given parent page. In the options, you can restrict the hierarchy to be as deep as you want (for example, if you only wanted to display the top level pages).

I hope this helps!
– Zak

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

@ravi.chandran,

My apologies for not replying sooner. Zak is correct, it sounds like the Page Tree macro is what you're looking for. 

Have a look at that and let us know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 8, 2020

Hello @ravi.chandran ,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Happy to help you.

Can you let me know what you mean by "topics" exactly? Confluence spaces don't have topics, but they have categories which you can define by using labels. See Use Labels to Categorize Spaces for further details. This article will explain how to label pages, how to view those labels being used in the space, and to categorize them.

Topics, on the other hand, are a feature of the add-on Questions for Confluence. Topics cannot be seen per space, but are in a single list. You can go to Questions > Topics for a list of topics for your site.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about any of that.

Regards,

Shannon

ravi.chandran January 8, 2020

By Topic I mean, an article or page. 

In short I want a TOC containing a list of all the pages in a space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events