Get a list of pages for all spaces?

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

I'm working on a project to consolidate some of our spaces, and need to address duplicate page names such as "How-to articles" (each former Space will have it's own page, but duplicate pages can't exist).

I'd like to be able to pull a list of all spaces and pages under each, so that we can then rename the duplicates so they don't conflict when consolidating.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

Would the children display macro be sufficient?

• Target page would be your space home page.
  • Change descendants to a large number.

a.jpg

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Thanks for the response. This would be good except that we have about 400 spaces to review.

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

SQL my friend:

Make a join between dbo.SPACES and dbo.CONTENT:

select DISTINCT b.SPACENAME, a.TITLE
from dbo.CONTENT a left join dbo.SPACES b on a.SPACEID=b.SPACEID
where a.CONTENTTYPE='PAGE'
and a.TITLE is not NULL
and b.SPACENAME is not NULL
order by b.SPACENAME

Export to Excel when finished. Best of luck!

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Thanks Jonathan! I'll run this by my SQL admin. Seems pretty straightforward.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events