Generate monthly report of changes

Maurice Pasman October 14, 2014

We are using Confluence to generate customer facing documentation. User groups have requested me to generate a (monthly) report of all changes in space, one that does not require any extra clicks.

I have tried the daily digest, but this only shows a page was changed, not what was changed.

I have tried the RSS feed, with the same problem.

I did not find any macro's either that work on space level.

What we need is the style of notification that is sent after a single page modification (changes marked in the message) but then accumulated for all changes in a month. But, if I make a change myself, obviously I do not get a notification for that, so the only way around it would be to create another user and have all notifications sent to a that e-mailadres, and monthly, print out all e-mails...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maurice Pasman November 2, 2014

Hi Rodrigo,

I find the issue you mentioned is already how it works now (single page notifications do include all changes), but I really need them aggregated to a space, for a certain timeframe.

So, I went ahead and created CONF-35479.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2014

Hi Maurice,

On this case, I believe confluence doesn't have this functionality bundled. Confluence just sends which pages where changes but not the specific content.

I could find this feature request which might help as well. I suggest to vote and comment in the feature request for more visibility: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35468

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events