Generally I find it difficult to start OPMC Hub Staff most mornings due to heavy loading at the time

harindra June 23, 2022

In most morning hours I am unable to work on Hub Staff due to heavy loading in the software. Could you please find a remedy to correct this. 

I also experience a problem when during power cuts/power failures Hub Staff time tracker cannot be stopped, it works throughout the power failure. I have to wait till power resumes to edit my timing. Please introduce a system to stop time tracker  when power goes off and to start when power resumes.

Your consideration would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Harindra De Soysa

2 answers

0 votes
harindra June 26, 2022

My issue is I am unable to stop Hub Staff time tracker when during a power failure/interruption. Time tracker works throughout during power is cut off. Can you please introduce a system to stop the time tracker as power fails.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022

Could you read the previous answer please?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm afraid you are probably in the wrong place.  "OPMC Hub Staff" probably means nothing to most, if not all, of the people here working with Atlassian stuff.  Is it based on an Atlassian system?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events