Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gathering issues with accessing Atlassian product today April 5th

Marc Journeux April 5, 2022

We cannot access neither Confluence, nor JIRA. We still have access to Atlassian Access.

Does anyone experience the same ?

AtlassianDown.jpg

7 answers

1 accepted

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hello,
We apologize for the length of this ongoing incident and for not being more proactive in our communication with you. We understand how mission-critical our products are for you and want to make sure we are relaying the most accurate information possible.

While we really want to get in front of you live to answer your questions, we are prioritizing getting customers up and running first and foremost. We will host an AMA (Ask Me Anything) after we get all of our customers fully restored.

In the meantime, please add your questions here and we will respond as quickly and transparently as we can. Some questions may not be answered until we do an official PIR, but we will let you know that and answer as much as we can now.

Our Chief Technology Officer Sri Viswanath has posted a blog about this incident with more background and details, and our team is working around the clock to move through the various stages for restoration.

We are working 24/7 to restore your service. Thank you to those who have been sharing all the information you know from your support requests. Thank you for being open, honest, and caring for your fellow Community members. This speaks a lot about what makes Community a special place.

@Marc Journeux Thank you for raising this post and your honest feedback, you've been heard.

Lastly, if you're unsure if a support request was raised on your behalf, please let me know, and I will personally check. My team and I went through all Community posts related to this incident to ensure everyone's site had a support request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

2 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hello, We're sorry you've been impacted by this incident. We have sent email communications to all affected customers which provide further details of the incident as well as a link for live status updates. Reach out to us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact if you have any questions or concerns.

Additionally, we’re checking and validating anyone who has posted in Community to report their site has been impacted and we are creating a support request on their behalf. If you’re unsure if an issue has been created for your site we suggest reaching out to your site admins or technical contacts.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

David Woolf April 6, 2022

We are also still affected by the problem. We can't submit a support ticket as we are unable to select our URL. 

Please create a support request on our behalf. 

Thank you in advance.

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Marc Journeux April 6, 2022

@Stephen Sifersthe communication is really poor.

People in our company are asking me very valid questions:

- when does the service will start again (more than 30 hours down from now on)

- did we loose any data ?

We only have from Atlassian the standard "we are working on the issue", with no target date. It may last weeks as far as I understand. 

Our company is willing to move out of Atlassian due to the lack of communication.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
2 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

@Dirk Ronsmansyes but the incident lasted for at least one hour before being acknowledged by Atlassian status page

2 votes
francken April 5, 2022

Hello Mark,

We have the same issue. I contacted Atlassian but currently did not receive any feedback.

Léo Dumortier April 5, 2022

Same here. We have no feedbacks from Atlassian... And it's quite urgent...

Thanks, @francken what is your time zone, are you in the Europe region ?

Like Léo Dumortier likes this
francken April 5, 2022

Hey @Marc Journeux We are in Europe yes, in the Netherlands

Léo Dumortier April 5, 2022

Not sure it's linked to Europe, because some of our other platforms are Up, and they're in Europe. (I guess)

David Woolf April 5, 2022

Hi,

Same issue. Europe region. Is there a contact number for Jira?

We did not find any contact number but Atlassian just acknowledged the incident on their status page. It has been going on for at least one hour though.

Like David Woolf likes this
Den Ivanov April 6, 2022

Over 24 hours later, systems are still down and statuspage show "active incident"

Like # people like this
2 votes
Marc Lubout April 5, 2022

same problem 

0 votes
Holger Biebinger April 5, 2022

same issue here

0 votes
Tom Bond April 5, 2022

Yep we have the same problem. UK here, Atlassian doesn’t recognise our URL either so had to raise a ticket in the Access section, but that does work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events