Gantt chart x-axis label on the top of the graph

Arica Chan June 6, 2022

Hi,

I am using macro Chart from table, Gantt chart to do a roadmap where X-axis is the date. There are quite a lot of items but the x-axis label is showing at the bottom so I need to keep scrolling and it is hard to refer to the start and end date from the graph. Is there a way to show the dates (x-axis label) on the top?

Or an alternative option is by having a vertical line for each month, I want additionally some thicker line for each quarter.

Is there a way to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Arica Chan ,

We can suggest trying the following workaround: set quarters as custom events.

Mon 2-1.png

Mon 2-2.png

Hope this makes your chart more easy-to-read.

Arica Chan June 6, 2022

Thank you! It is helpful.

Arica Chan June 6, 2022

Hi @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ ,

Sorry there is one more question.

When I put the quarter dates like you did, my last one (23'Q1) cannot be shown fully on the graph, do you have any idea how to show it properly?

Confluence gantt chart quarter.PNGConfluence gantt chart quarter table.PNG

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

It's just the last date of the grid - you may use another one like End/1 May 2023 or something. Then your 23'Q1 will be visible.

Like Arica Chan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events